- Hits: 3903
Application For Film-Video Shooting Permit In Indonesia
To complete our application for film-video shooting permit in Indonesia, we hereby declare that we shall
- Obey all regulation of the Government of The Republic of Indonesia (both Central and Provincial Government).
- Report on our arrival to the Department of Information c/o Directorate of Film and Video Development in Jakarta to obtain details of Central and Local rules before filming begins.
- Be accompanied, without exception by the liaison officer appointed by the Department of Information, and bear all expenses namely board, lodging transportation and daily allowance, for the duration of filming activities.
- Shooting should be made only in accordance with the approved script/synopsis and object/location as set out on the shooting permit issued by the Department of Information.
- Not to filni forbidden objects, locations or represent information in any way that is harmful to the Republic of Indonesia.
- Bear all expenses towards taking objects/locations which have specific rules and if it is necessitated additional expenses will also I)e borne.
- Re-export all our shooting equipment at our own expenses upon completion of filming and hear all related costs.
- Submit one release copy of the film/video to the Department of Information c.q. Directorate of Film and Video Development through the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia for non-commercial purposes based in the National interest in Indonesia and abroad.
Download application form for video shooting permit here :